With over 25,000 oven/proofers sold, we are truly
the leader in on-premise baking. The applications for
these oven/proofers are endless. These units are ideal
for submarine sandwich restaurants, bakeries,
convenience stores, restaurants, supermarkets, delis,
hospitals, schools, institutions - in fact, anywhere a
need for on-premise baking exists. All of our oven/proofers
feature our unique V-Air® system in the oven. This
technology drives faster cook times and perfect heat
distribution top to bottom, side to side and front to
back. You’ll never need to turn pans, and that will save
labor costs. You can produce to perfection all types of
bakery products, including breads, rolls, pies, cinnamon
buns, croissants, cakes, brownies, pastries, muffins,
cookies, just to name a few! The proofer compartments
come standard with a manual fill water pan to generate
the proofer humidity or the AutoMist humidity system
option which eliminates the need for a water pan. It
requires a 1/4" waterline connection. Please refer to
individual oven/proofer specifications to verify. All
proofer compartments contain a fan which distributes the
heat and humidity evenly throughout the proofer
The benefits of the
features incorporated into the NU-VU oven/proofers are:
• Stainless steel
construction provides a heavy duty, long life unit.
• Lighted oven and proofer interior makes it easy to do
sight baking - this is also a good visual for your
• Tempered glass doors for full view of product.
• Flush mount, lift off doors provide easy cleaning;
doors will not sag over time.
• Dual pane, easy to clean oven door on select units
maintain cooler to the touch temperatures.
• V-Air® system in oven provides consistent even baking
without having to turn pans.
• Microswitch fan motor cut off minimizes heat loss and
improves recovery times.
• Solid-state controls are accurate and durable.
• Multi level programmable controls on select units are
user friendly and precise.
• Separate controls for oven and proofer, as well as
separate heat and humidity controls for the proofer
ensure that you can produce a wide range of product
utilizing variable settings.
• Units hold either 18"x26" full-size or 13"x18"
half-size pans to accommodate personal preferences.
• Unit arrives fully assembled for ease of installation.
NU-VU is a division of The Middleby Corporation. Did you know that Middleby products are in one of every three restaurants around the world. It’s all because we don’t just sell products – we provide trust. And we will always keep that prime commodity on our front burner.